Breakfast is served each morning at 8:30 am. It is a very enjoyable time where you can enjoy the company of the other guests while being served a full breakfast. We start the morning off with coffee, teas, juices, and a fruit dish followed by a hot entree which may include an egg dish, french toast or pancakes. There will also be some type of baked good which may be muffins, coffee cake, or scones. While this is a time that most guests look forward to, you may decide to catch up on needed sleep on one day of your visit.
We are a small bed and breakfast whose policy it is to never overbook rooms. Since we guarantee your reservation, remove the room from inventory, and refuse all other requests, we ask that you respect our cancellation policy. If you must cancel for any reason, please give us as much notice as possible. If it is more than seven (7) days, there is no charge. If it is within the seven (7) day period, you will be charged 50% of the room rate for any evenings that are not booked by another party. If someone books your cancelled reservation, you will be responsible for only a $25 administrative fee. All cancellations should be made by telephone. Email cancellations are not accepted. No-shows are responsible for entire reservation. FOR ROOMS BOOKED FROM DECEMBER TO MARCH – if you cancel because of a significant snowfall, there will be no penalty if the reservation is rebooked prior to April 15. If you do not rebook, you will be charged 50% of the reservation.
- Our normal check in time is between 2 and 4 pm.
- If you expect to arrive at a different time, please notify us when making your reservation. Check out is by 11am.
- On weekends, we have a two night minimum. Occasionally, a single weekend night may be available. Please call to inquire.
- We accept cash, personal checks, travelers checks, Visa, Mastercard and American Express for our business travelers.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets. Our miniature schnauzer, Pearl, does not like to share her home with other pets.
- Our inn is smoke free.
- Gift Certificates Available
- Rates do not include 6% Pennsylvania Sales Tax and 1.1% Local Tax